Monday, September 7, 2015

Elder Bednar comes to visit...

Hola, 
Everything is going well here in the CCM. Listening to ELder Bednar was the coolest experience ever. As soon as he walkeed in the room, I could feel the spirit so strongly, and new without a doubt in my mind that he was an apostle of God. The overall message of the meeting was to act, and not be acted upon. This concept is so true. We need to go out and act, and make good choices, and be good examples, rather than sitting back and waiting for everything to be done for us. If we want to be in tune with the spirit, we need to work for that. It was a great talk, and I loved it. Sorry, I dont have much time to write this week. 
Spanish is a struggle, but is coming, slowly. I taught my first lesson without any notes this week, and I felt pretty good about it. My companion and I do a good job at teaching lessons and bringing the spirit. Its pretty amazing to feel the spirit so strongly, because I am sure we are speaking like 3rd graders. This week has been good, however it has had its challenges. I get super homesick at times, and got a little sick this a week, but I am good. I will keep putting my trust in the lord, hoping and knowing her will deliver me. I am sorry for the lame email this week. I'll write more next week. I know without a doubt in my mind that this church is true and that God loves each of us so much more than we could ever imagine. I listened to a very cool talk this week that I would encourage you all to listen to, speaking of gods love and Christs atonement. It is called "his grace is sufficient" by Brad Wilcox. I love you all so much, and you are all in my prayers everynight. Please keep praying for me as well. It means a lot. I love you all! 
Elder Droubay
                           Elder Droubay and Elder Yates at the Lima Peru Temple
                                          Elder Droubay, Elder Yates and Elder Green

No comments:

Post a Comment